Join us for the 75th Annual Dogwood Parade!
Saturday, May 19th, 2018 1PM
The Dogwood Festival Parade takes place on Armed Forces Day, Saturday, May 19th, 2018. The 1.3-mile parade route winds through Phoenixville, from the Borough’s North Side to Reeves Park. One of the county’s largest and one of the state’s longest running, the Dogwood Parade features local groups, acts, bands, classic cars, fire departments, floats and some of the best family fun in Phoenixville. We want YOU to be part of this incredible event! There is no fee to participate, but donations to the Jaycees Foundation 501c3 are appreciated.
We’re looking for participants in the following categories:
- Band (Trophies awarded for 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place)
- Classic Car (Trophies awarded for 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place)
- Fire Truck (Trophies awarded for 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place)
- Float ($500 prize for best float)
- General Participant
- Performance During Parade (Trophies awarded for 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place)
Andre Thornton To Be Grand Marshal of 75th Annual Dogwood
Andre Thornton is this year's Phoenixville Dogwood Festival Grand Marshall! You can watch the parade live at dogwoodparade.com. Thanks to our sponsors of the live stream Benchmark Federal Credit Union & Videon Chevrolet of Phoenixville!Posted by Voxipop on Sunday, May 6, 2018